Friday, April 10, 2009

New Easter Goodies!


I'm always shopping in here as well as real life it seems and wanted to share a couple of finds and freebies.

This cute little babydoll dress is part of Cupcake's Easter Hop hunt and if you look closely when you enter their store you'll find it. You'll be hunting for a green egg.

The skin is by Cupcake's also and is in a lucky chair there. It's called Lovespell - Coffee - Glam. I'm not used to wearing red lipstick so it looks kinda odd on me and it gave me a deep darker tan. It's a great find and I'm positive some of you will like it.

The hair is from Exile and is called Love Story - sand. Some of you may like updo's like myself and it's a great style I must say.



This dress is a new Cranberry Shrug Dress that I made and you'll find it in the entry way at my Balliamo store. It comes with a jacket that you can remove and a short flexy skirt.

Shrugs are popular right now so come and grab yours today for only $250 L.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Balliamo. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino