Sunday, April 19, 2009

Help! Don't eat me!


Well I've been a little bit busy with rl so I've not had a chance to design or do as much as I'd like. I have gotten into a thing lately of looking for great freebie and dollarbies to give me some type of inspiration. Designers block, temporary burn out, or just tired... I'm not sure but I'm sure I'll get back in the swing of things pretty soon. So do keep coming back and looking for more. I promise to keep you all fully clothed with my designs - heh, as well as entertained none the less.

Anyway, I was on a shopping spree for some retro items and found this neat little plant. It looked a little sheepish so I'd thought I'd pet it. Yes, I have been told that I'm too touchy at times but I'm sure this is NOT what my friends meant.
Well I'm being all nice to this little plant and evidently he thought I must be a little bit tasty! Whaaa! I think they heard my screams in the next sim over and I must have startled it cause it quickly let me go. Anyway... happy Sunday!

Plant Eater @ The Sea Hole Main Store
Dress - Leezu / Oxford Sculpted Dress Black $350

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Balliamo. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino