Monday, February 2, 2009

Vintage Western Wear, 1870's Designs






Sunday Best - by Angie Newall
Today I wanted to show one of my favorite designs from the 1870's. Back then in the day ladies were to be very prim and proper and were discouraged from showing the least bit of ankle. Even high necklines and tight corsets were a must! This dress has a lot of sentimental value to it as if it was hanging right in my closet and is one of my very favorite to wear in Deadwood and Pendleton. I've sold several of these and it always puts a smile on my face to see these walking around. I had many many ladies comment on how much they love this one and I'm so pleased to have made one that fits almost every personality.
I started making this era of clothing because the dresses are just so formal and feminine looking. I hope that the ladies that bought this outfit is enjoying it as much as I do.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this outfit are so elegant..love to wear a western wear but i haven't tried this one..great design you have..

Post a Comment

 
Balliamo. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino