Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Amy Dress - by Angie Newall

New today I made this Amy dress from the television Show, "Gossip Girl". Some of you may know it, however I don't think I've seen the show yet. The dress is an original design of Temperly London's Zola Mini Dress that Blair wore in the show. (Heh, I did a little bit of research.)

You'll see the original dress below that was designed by Temperly and I love the style because it's perfect for modern day and also for the 1940's era. I wanted to do something that I could wear now and also in the rp (roleplay) sims.

This dress comes with a top, skirt, and black accent bow. Sorry the pumps aren't included nor the hair but you can find the hair at Tami McCoy's awesome hair store!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Balliamo. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino